T56 Magnum Swap

The GR700, GR900, and GR1000 transmissions are variations of the Tremec T56 Magnum, which is the highest torque rated 6-Speed manual factory transmission ever built. We also offer the following services; rear axle rebuilds, gear ratio swaps, clutch/transmission removal/installation (in select vehicles). 97 Mn12 2003-2004 Svt Cobra Supercharged Engine Transmission Accessories T56 Swap. 8 with 3:31's. Good to 250hp. - A 100% brand new T-56 Magnum assembly with S197-specific rear extension - 700 lb-ft. - Swap specific steel bellhousing w/ SFI certification & NVH lining - Swap specific transmission cross member and mount. 0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3. I bought everything from Modern Driveline except the trans cross member. I wanted to put together some information on the T56 swap all in one place. Able to withstand 700 ft/lbs torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, the Super Magnum T56 Transmission is the kingpin of Tremec's high-performance lineup. The Magnum is a jack-of-all-trades transmission. I'm not checking the number, but tremec doesn't make the T56 anymore, AFAIK. I was wondering if anyone has done a T56 swap with 2wd in their SS? All I know about this swap is it will need a custom driveshaft, bellhousing, the gearshift is 6-8 furter back than the NV3500s, and obviously that it only works with 2wd, and that it should bolt in!. This is an advanced user project. Your Message. I came into this 2jz swap with the tranny already and needed to keep it for how the rest of the car is setup. How to Convert an AOD Fox Body Mustang to an all-out gear banging Tremec T-56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission View more at: http://www. Even if the Mustang came from Ford with a six-speed already in it, we've looked to Tremec again to bolt in the bad boy we discuss here, the Magnum XL. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. 66 First If you are looking for the best 6-speed manual racing transmission on the market without breaking the bank, then the Ford Racing M-7003-M6266 Tremec T56 Magnum is for you!. LS SWAP MASTERS is the leading LS engine swap shop in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. 5” Aluminum Driveshaft for the 2015-2017 S550 Mustang with a T56 Magnum XL 6-speed swap. Low prices, quick shipping, and fantastic service. I have driven a couple of six speed cars and feel that the six speed would work better for. The new magnum with the extra syncros and ability to have digital or cable speedo is pretty interesting. The Tremec T-56 Magnum is a modern day favorite at an exceptional value. We have an extensive inventory of complete Tremec transmissions and parts. - Swap specific steel bellhousing w/ SFI certification & NVH lining - Swap specific transmission cross member and mount. All of our Mustang shafts feature our New and Improved internal NVH dampener with 99% customer satisfaction rate. This crossmember is designed as part of a fully-engineered LS swap mounting system for 1984-92 GM F-body vehicles. I put the T56 in my car, had some issues and got that all sorted out only to realize I ultimately preferred the T-5. So Brad dumped the Magnum for an old school 440 mill. Nissan 240sx s13 with Chevrolet LS3 6. I wanted to put together some information on the T56 swap all in one place. T56 Super magnum transmission. LSx Swap New Tremec Wide Ratio T56 Magnum for GM. Have Questions? Call 901-278-0090 or Contact Us. 6060 / T56 magnum 5th gear Mainshaft. Several years ago, we owned a T56 Magnum XL in a 2011 Mustang. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. Welcome to Texas Drivetrain Performance! We are a different kind of shop, specializing in 6-speed manual transmissions; primarily the Tremec T56 and TR6060 (Magnum). T56 Magnum Service Manual Conversions of automatic or manual transmissions. So my question for you guys out there is: Would I be able to swap over to a 6 speed (T56) without anything conflicting with the trucks computer?. Engine/Transmission/Exhaust: The engine is a new, from FORD racing, Coyote 5. 0 Fox-body. Thanks for bringing us along with your T56 Magnum swap! I'm sure I will be doing this too one of these days. Sikky T56 Magnum Short Throw Shifter Features:-Relocates the shift rod location back 9″ from the standard configuration-Reduces shift throw by 44% for faster shifts-Works with a variety of Engine swap and Transmission swap applications-Direct bolt on for the Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission. See below for. 0L Swap, T56 Magnum, GT550 Dept of Boost kit, with Eaton M122 SC, RAM 11" Powergrip clutch, BBK Long Tubes/OR X-Pipe, Flowmaster Axle Back, Stifflers DS Loop, and Rear X-member, AJE Tube Crossmember with AJE-Mod Mounts, 3. Choose the best off-the-shelf 6-speed available! Available in a wide gear ratio or the close-ratio. LS SWAP MASTERS is the leading LS engine swap shop in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. Check out how we went out with the old and in with the new!. The only change needed will be a swap over to the 31 spline front yoke on the driveshaft. 6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms. ttcautomotive. I chose to cut the pigtail off the MT82, cut the plug from the T56 and solder the MT82 pigtail to the T56 backup light wires. 10885 May Chapel Road, Lawrenceville. Seems to vary a bit, some cut most of the tunnel and redo it, and others just need a hole for the shifter. This guy caused me a lot of alignment problems because the tolerances appeared to be too tight. The TREMEC® T56 Magnum XL 6-speed transmission is aimed specifically at S197 Mustang enthusiasts! The new 'direct-shift" T56 Magnum™ XL for 2005-up Ford Mustangs represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifter woes experienced by many 2005-up Mustang owners, as well as, TREMEC's most significant foray into the Mustang aftermarket since the days of emerging 5. See below for. BMW E30 Gets an LS Swap May 17, 2016 Mike Aguilar General Engine , Guest Columns , How-To and Tech Tips , Tech , Tech Tips 0 When he was doing the LS swap into his BMW E30, John Eifes didn't take many pictures, but the ones he did take show us some important things about this type of swap. The car was custom tune by Fuel Injection Specialties of San Antonio Texas. T56 rebuild. For a complete Tremec T-56 Magnum XL install package, Contact us for a installation package which includes, Flywheel, clutches, module/harnessing, drive shaft, oil and installation instructions. 6060 / T56 magnum Reverse gear. Very interested in this project. This is a COMPLETE Transmission, No Need to send us a Core T56! Price Includes FREE Shipping! In an effort to make their new TR-6060 transmission less OEM-specific and more useable for swap applications, Tremec created the T56 Magnum, which combined the easy swapability of the older T-56 with the improved design of the new TR-6060. 85 GT Hatchback, T-Tops. The TREMEC® T56 Magnum XL 6-speed transmission is aimed specifically at S197 Mustang enthusiasts! The new ‘direct-shift” T56 Magnum™ XL for 2005-up Ford Mustangs represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifter woes experienced by many 2005-up Mustang owners, as well as, TREMEC’s most significant foray into the Mustang aftermarket since the days of emerging 5. Part 2 finishes the install of the T56 Magnum. T56 Magnum. D&D use to have a kit to do this but discontinued it when the T56 Magnum came out, but I didn't use that either. 25" Carbon Fiber Driveshaft. This transmission is a full Magnum build that fits in the older Camaro type casing and includes high end carbonfiber syncros for long life and super fast shifting. 2005-14 Mustang GT Tremec Magnum XL T56 Kit w/ DTE. 66 1st Gear Ratio) 2. Ford Small Block 347 w/ T-56 6 speed trans. 3 T56 swaps it appears that to use an LT1 you need to change ALOT of crap over and you also have to redrill the block for the LT1 starter will this same modification need to be done to an L31 block or will an L31 starter work. We modify S10 T5’s, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. Camaro LS1 T56 Transmission. For a complete Tremec T-56 Magnum XL install package, Contact us for a installation package which includes, Flywheel, clutches, module/harnessing, drive shaft, oil and installation instructions. 97) SFI-approved steel bellhousing. Working with input from the TREMEC marketing team, they took swap-friendly features from the TKO and modeled the input side of the trans after the popular T-56 applications in order to leverage existing market support. T56 Swap Tips. I had to bore out the alignment pin holes to get the transmission to slide in. The Tremec Magnum is the state-of-the-art 6-speed manual transmission. This isnt from a performance standpoint, but for which vehicle sh. Nowhere near!. T56 Transmission Swap Kit. I have an LS7 (Picking it up from machine shop today!) that I will be swapping into my 75 280z. The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Chevrolet LS Engine into 350Z Basic Swap kit is the most economical engine installation package available for the Nissan 350Z. The magnum will take everything you throw at it and the Mcleod RXT is a great clutch for the street/strip. For one thing, the tail shaft (left) is about three inches longer than the T-56, although the shifter position is farther forward. These are the T-56 six speed transmissions for the Ford Mustang, GM Camaro and Firebird, Chevrolet Corvette, and the aftermarket GM unit. ECU output functions such as Tach, Engine coolant temp, CEL, Speedometer, fuel gauge and illumination are all supported by the proprietary CANbus controller, included in this kit. The best way to get repeatable quick shifts. We have taken the guesswork out of which parts to purchase with a package that is engineered and tailored to your project. The driveshaft is constructed of 3. C $792 4AN LS 6-SPEED. There is a 2 pin plug on the T56 and a 2 pin plug in the Mustang harness, they do not match, you will have to decide which style you want, order that one and replace the original, either T56 or Mustang, whichever you chose. CXRacing T56 Transmission Mount Kit for Subaru BRZ/ Scion FRS LS Engine Swap Comes with T56 Transmission Mount Kit ONLY Part (s) Being Sold Has One or More Registered Patent(s). Very interested in this project. This style uses an aluminum cased Valeo Pressure P late that is much thicker than the standard push type steel cased unit. 00 Crate Fee Non Negotiable will be added. These are the T-56 six speed transmissions for the Ford Mustang, GM Camaro and Firebird, Chevrolet Corvette, and the aftermarket GM unit. You will need to use drop motor mounts, I think they are from Ron Morris. Hello, Who have run T56 Magnum with 1JZ-GTE or 2JZ-GTE engine, please, write this thread what clutch you use and what about pedal pressure and smooth engagement and what horse power or torque your engine. 2011 Mustang Transmission Swap - Toughen Your Transmission First Look: We Swap In An S197-Spec Tremec T56 Magnum And JPC Racing Conversion Kit For The 2011 Ford Mustang GT. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro LS9 T56 Magnum Build Project. Based in the USA. GM versions of the Magnum were modeled after 1998-2002 F-bodies and Ford versions after the 2003-2004 Terminator Cobra. Prepare for it. This transmission is a full Magnum build that fits in the older Camaro type casing and includes high end carbonfiber syncros for long life and super fast shifting. If you use the T56 with the Viper tailhousing and shifter, it will put the shifter very close to where the shifter is with a 4-spd. Component features unique geometry that is not compatible for use with any other brand of engine mounting components. I purchased the T56 magnum from American Muscle. *If you are installing a T56 Magnum transmission, the included two-hole spacer is to be installed between the crossmember and the isolator to compensate for the isolator mounting surface of the T56 Magnum being closer to the transmission output shaft centerline than the same surface on an LS 4th-gen F-Body/GTO T56. 8-inch rearend. T56 transmission dimensions thanks for visiting our site, this is images about t56 transmission dimensions posted by Brenda Botha in T56 category on Oct 14, 2019. The LOJ Conversions 350Z Gen 3/4 SBC (LSx) Transmission Mount for GM T56/T56 Magnum Transmissions is engineered to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards in the industry. Complete Engine and Transmission Packages from Campbell Geartech: We Now offer complete engine and transmission packages! Call for more information or pricing: 704-662-5586 | 704-663-5303. Anything in yellow is an editing note. I chose to cut the pigtail off the MT82, cut the plug from the T56 and solder the MT82 pigtail to the T56 backup light wires. T56 Magnum Transmission Swap Parts 2JZ bellhousings, transmission crossmembers and mounts for t56 magnum swaps. Since the T56 Magnum runs an exposed gear setup, this shifter utilizes a boot on the bottom side of the front rod to eliminate any worries of leaking. LS SWAP MASTERS is the leading LS engine swap shop in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. 1973-87 gm c-10/20 2wd ls swap adapter bracket for th350, 700r4, t56, t56 magnum. Buy a Hooker Transmission Crossmember for your 1994-1998 Mustang with an LS Swap and a TH400, 2004R, T56, T56 MAG or 4L80 Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today! This Hooker Transmission Crossmember is easy to install and made of black powder-coated steel!. JPC's T56 Magnum XL package offers the a cheap way to get the best transmission available for your 2005 / 2011 / 2014 Mustang GT. 73 gears suck, the new T56 Magnum with. To the OP, from what I read its the Can bus change in 2008 that is the road block for people like us. I've got a 93 lightning with a 6. Cunningham tells us, "Outside the wiring and the programming if you can swap a clutch in a Mustang, you can do this. I'm not checking the number, but tremec doesn't make the T56 anymore, AFAIK. Features TREMEC Magnum 6-speed, specially prepped for you model Fast freight and overnight service available on all in stock items. 6" rear disc swap, 2004 Hydroboost Swap, MM SubFrame Connectors, MM Panhard Bar, MM front A-Arms. dyno at 430 HP. We have been doing conversions since 2008 and have had the pleasure of helping many great people with their projects. Questions? Write us! Your Name (required) Your Email (required) Subject. Leaving this spacer out will. Moving to a Magnum XL and doing the math, seems that the 2. Why did we design this shifter?. 50:1 sixth gear. Whether you transform your oil at a car dealership, in specialized business, or in your very own garage area, you will should determine just what kind is most effectively for your vehicle. 5-inch aluminum and uses a 1350-style 31-spline yoke as the Magnum XL ditches the pinion flange that the factory 'Stangs use. while anything is possible my $02 is not try and reinvent the wheel here. The old F body T56 works perfect, but is a weaker trans. This style uses an aluminum cased Valeo Pressure P late that is much thicker than the standard push type steel cased unit. aleccesarenriquez Well-Known Member. The T56 6 speed manual transmission is an excellent choice for a wide range of applications. T56 rebuild. HackBoss2901, Jul 2, 2012 #5. Don't fool around with the 5 speed boxes. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line up, the all new T56 Magnum double over drive 6 speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all business TKO 5 speed. Including TUET11009 - GM LS T56 Magnum Street Transmission. Basically, I use the Corvette mechanical linkage to actuate an electrical switch which triggers the solenoid. Find T56 on sale here with the biggest variety of T56 anywhere online. ECU output functions such as Tach, Engine coolant temp, CEL, Speedometer, fuel gauge and illumination are all supported by the proprietary CANbus controller, included in this kit. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line up, the all new T56 Magnum double over drive 6 speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all business TKO 5 speed. T56 Magnum. The T56 magnum is 2" longer than a th400, so I have to shorten mine. Tremec Magnum 6 speed transmission with Tremec shifter, brand new in 2014, serviced by Tremec under warranty in spring of 2019 for a housing defect. I just toasted my second MT-82, so I'm done with those. Since debuting in Dodge's ultra exotic Viper sports car in 1992, the T-56 6-speed manual transmission has become one of the most celebrated manual. Simplifying the swap, the Magnum XL includes a SFI-approved steel bellhousing, cross member, trans mount, isolated shifter, and shift ball. A good T56 trans is more expensive than a CD09 trans but the swap parts you need like the bell housing make them about the same price vs one another but the CD09 is a little bit strong and replacement parts are cheaper. This is a COMPLETE Transmission, No Need to send us a Core T56! Price Includes FREE Shipping! In an effort to make their new TR-6060 transmission less OEM-specific and more useable for swap applications, Tremec created the T56 Magnum, which combined the easy swapability of the older T-56 with the improved design of the new TR-6060. - Swap specific steel bellhousing w/ SFI certification & NVH lining - Swap specific transmission cross member and mount. I put the T56 in my car, had some issues and got that all sorted out only to realize I ultimately preferred the T-5. So since it looks like it is on it's way out I would go ahead and look into a t56 swap. This helps as long as there's no difference between the T56 Magnum and a regular T56 as far as mounting to a sbc goes. Then there are two companies that I know of that sell them. Rated 0 out of 5 $ 3,035. Enjoy our great prices and fast shipping. 73 gears and 31spline solid axles UPR engine K-member and A-arms for modular engine with 250lb spring rate. Reason being I had rebuilt it and placed a. Ford, Dodge and Chevy) My question is what were the differences -asside from the bellhousings- between the Camaro, Corvette, Viper, and Cobra t56 transmissions?. The T56 magnum is 2" longer than a th400, so I have to shorten mine. NOTE: The 'XL' version of the T56 Magnum is 5. Ford T-56 Magnum Package for 96-98 Mustang GT/Cobra with 4. Adding an aluminum driveshaft reduces rotational mass which improves acceleration and reduces potential drivetrain vibrations. tremec t56 magnum - Project Novakane Tremec T56 Magnum Trannsmsion Installation Clutch Installing An Aeromotive Stealth Fuel System On Our Fox Body StangTV. The Ford Racing 6 speed Tremec Magnum XL T56 manual Transmission Kit features a solid mount and direct shift design which eliminates the problem of inaccurate shifts caused by the factory semi-remote shifter. I am widely known as a MKV hater so this was an interesting experience to drive a car I have loathed so much. Based in the USA. This plate will allow you to remove a Muncie, T10, Saginaw or T5 transmission; mount a T56 transmission (LS1 or Viper) and retain the use of your original bell housing and clutch linkage. Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed transmission $ 3,195. Whether you're looking for an upgrade from stock components or parts for a swap, G Force has you covered on flywheels, crossmembers, bellhousing adapters, exhaust parts, and conversion parts for small block Chevy, LS-family, and Ford V8 engines and transmissions. Leaving this spacer out will. T56 Magnum Transmission Swap Parts 2JZ bellhousings, transmission crossmembers and mounts for t56 magnum swaps. You will also need a Quicktime bell housing. magnum vintage magnum / the eleventh uk 2-lp vinyl record (double album) excellent pressing. We modify S10 T5’s, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. T56 Magnum to 3G HEMI Mopar including LA engine series Also covers B / RB engines using a different Quick Time Bell Housing Bell Housing - Quick Time The Quick Time bell housing is the best solution for the Mopar adaptation. CXRacing T56 Transmission Mount Kit for Subaru BRZ/ Scion FRS LS Engine Swap Comes with T56 Transmission Mount Kit ONLY Part (s) Being Sold Has One or More Registered Patent(s). At this time, we do not carry any of the components required to swap this into a V6, or have a comprehensive list of what will be required. TITLE T56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit REV 10FE15 PART NO. Engine/Transmission/Exhaust: The engine is a new, rom FORD racing, oyote 5. Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory muscle cars – including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts. T56 Magnum 98-02 Camaro Tr6060 04-06 Gto Level 6 Drift Lsx Swap 2. Buy Muzzys T56 Manual Transmission Wire Harness Connector Pigtail Set: Back Up Lamp, Reverse Lockout Solenoid, VSS Vehicle Speed Sensor FITS GM LS1, LT1: Wiring Harnesses - Amazon. Thanks for bringing us along with your T56 Magnum swap! I'm sure I will be doing this too one of these days. For us, there are two kinds of T56, one is the T56 and I think the other one is a T56 Magnum, better known as the Tremec. I'm not checking the number, but tremec doesn't make the T56 anymore, AFAIK. You could try to source each part individually and adapt others, which may require hours of parts hunting, or even fabrication. 8-inch rearend. LSx Swap New Tremec Wide Ratio T56 Magnum for GM. Many people call it a T56 Magnum, and it’s even labeled that on many parts of Tremec’s. Hooker Transmission Crossmember, 1970-81 2nd Gen F-body LS Swap, T56 (GM F-Body/GTO LS versions only)/T56 Magnum Manual Transmissions. This transmission is a direct replacement for any Chevrolet vehicle with a T56 manual transmission. T56 Tr6060 Tremec Clutch Line Fitting -4an Ls 6-speed Swap Usa 2010 And Later. This style uses an aluminum cased Valeo Pressure P late that is much thicker than the standard push type steel cased unit. I came into this 2jz swap with the tranny already and needed to keep it for how the rest of the car is setup. What up guys i guess Tremec has released their new Magnum F 6 speed. 50 overdrive gear set on wide-ratio variants of the Magnum and Magnum XL (versions with 2. Owner Ryne Cunningham has done several of the T-56 Magnum XL installations. This often proved a tricky proposition, as the T-56 presents a few issues over the traditional T-5 swap. And most importantly, why do more people use the t56 than the ZF? This thread doubles my research. They are original equipment in some of the world's best Supercars such as the ZR1 Corvette and the ACR Viper — capable of handling 700 lb-ft. I would interested to hear how much those of you with a Gen III/IV swap payed for your engine (and/or transmission) if it came out of a salvage yard. The driveshaft was designed in-house by DSS specifically for '05-'14 S197 TREMEC Magnum XL six-speed swaps which use a factory-style 8. 2011 Mustang Transmission Swap - Toughen Your Transmission First Look: We Swap In An S197-Spec Tremec T56 Magnum And JPC Racing Conversion Kit For The 2011 Ford Mustang GT. For us, there are two kinds of T56, one is the T56 and I think the other one is a T56 Magnum, better known as the Tremec. I've not gotten a transmission yet as I'm trying to discern if I can do it with at TR6060. Direct fit for 2011-2017 Mustang GT. 0 Coyote to Tremec T56 Magnum. The equivalent version for a TR6060 in a solid rear axle car costs approx. We also offer the following services; rear axle rebuilds, gear ratio swaps, clutch/transmission removal/installation (in select vehicles). I have decided to swap my Tremec TKO 5 speed for the T56 Magnum 6 speed. 97 Gear Ratio; 700 lb-ft torque capacity; Includes swap-specific steel crossmember and OE-quality rubber. We convert vehicles to modern engine operation quickly and cost-affordably. American Powertrain. For one thing, the tail shaft (left) is about three inches longer than the T-56, although the shifter position is farther forward. 30-50% increase in fuel economy Low RPM cruising for reduced driver fatigue Reduced engine west leading to longer engine life Cooler engine operating temperatures Reduced NVH (Noise-Vibration-harshness) PerfectFit Tremec T56 Magnum Kit Components for Conversion to Automatic Tremec T56 Magnum 6-Speed Double Overdrive 700 torque capacity wide or close ratio Perfect factory shifter positioning. 5-inch aluminum and uses a 1350-style 31-spline yoke as the Magnum XL ditches the pinion flange that the factory 'Stangs use. Simplifying the swap, the Magnum XL includes a SFI-approved steel bellhousing, cross member, trans mount, isolated shifter, and shift ball. No shifter mods or shortening of the driveshaft like the current T56 Magnum offering. 73 gears and 31spline solid axles UPR engine K-member and A-arms for modular engine with 250lb spring rate. It's perfect with the stock bench seat. 6060 / T56 magnum 5th gear Mainshaft. The transmission was originally designed and built by BorgWarner for the Dodge Viper later being used by GM in 1992 for the generation II and later engines, but from 1998 was built by Tremec, though nothing changed internally. dyno at 430 HP. 55 rear gear and 6000 rpm shifts. Because its shorter it gets rid of the need to have an aftermarket shifter relocation kit. hooker transmission crossmember adapter bracket. Curious how the floor looks once you have it fitted. Known unofficially as the Magnum XL, this new 6-speed model will feature a direct-shift extension housing designed to eliminate the notoriously unpopular semi-remote factory shifter. So since it looks like it is on it's way out I would go ahead and look into a t56 swap. GM versions of the Magnum were modeled after 1998-2002 F-bodies and Ford versions after the 2003-2004 Terminator Cobra. Featuring all the most important content from the original Magnum, the XL retains its brute strength and sophistication, but eliminates its multiple shifter locations and dual speedo outputs. Included in JPC Racing’s conversion kit is of course the Magnum T56 transmission in your choice of one of two available gear ratio options, SPEC Stage 2 Clutch Assembly and Billet Steel Flywheel, Quicktime SFI-approved bell housing, Draftshaft Shop aluminum driveshaft with spicer yoke-style attachment, crossmember and mount and shifter assembly. Blazing magnum ( special magnum ) stuart whitman and martin landau. At the rate we went - sfarrah 09:21:09 07/19/17. 97 first gear ratio) and replace them with the preferred overdrive gear set of 0. Based in the USA. Known in its original equipment form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory muscle cars – including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts. Tremec's aftermarket upgrade for the T56, the Magnum (essentially a TR6060), is about 1. No other manual transmission offers as much combined strength, ease of use, and versatility as the T56 Magnum. magnum vintage magnum / the eleventh uk 2-lp vinyl record (double album) excellent pressing. Back then, the top-of-the-line engine was a 170 horsepower 360 Magnum V8, which as you might imagine leaves a lot to be desired. GM versions of the Magnum were modeled after 1998-2002 F-bodies and Ford versions after the 2003-2004 Terminator Cobra. Project Smog Legal Killer joins the six-speed society with a Tremec T56 Magnum swap. They're doing the TR6060 and the aftermarket "T56 Magnum" variants of it. We also offer the following services; rear axle rebuilds, gear ratio swaps, clutch/transmission removal/installation (in select vehicles). The old F body T56 works perfect, but is a weaker trans. I want to put this up here to continue the list of people that need this new style T56 Magnum which is a bolt in replacement for the current '98-02 style T56. Currently looking for a t56 for my LS swap. The output yoke varies with each version of the T56 also. Bowler Performance Transmissions. The new magnum with the extra syncros and ability to have digital or cable speedo is pretty interesting. Then there are two companies that I know of that sell them. My reasoning for this is my car is already set up for the T45 and it was a pretty straight forward swap. 5-inch longer than an F-body. Moving to a Magnum XL and doing the math, seems that the 2. Since the T56 Magnum runs an exposed gear setup, this shifter utilizes a boot on the bottom side of the front rod to eliminate any worries of leaking. Firing Up My LS1 Swap for the First Time - LS1 240sx Build EP6. We modify S10 T5's, GM T56 both LT1/LS1 style, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, and 4L80E tail housings to drive a cable speedometer. Driveshaft Shop - FDSH25-C-MAG | Driveshaft Shop 3. It has been CAD designed to provide an optimized balance of weight, stiffness and strength. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for T56 Transmission Rebuild Kit T-56 Camaro Tremec at the best online prices at eBay!. With so many potential applications for the T-56 Magnum, Tremec has yet to come out with a swap kit specifically for the Fox Body Mustang. GM versions of the Magnum were modeled after 1998-2002 F-bodies and Ford versions after the 2003-2004 Terminator Cobra. Product Features. 0/t56 magnum and a vortech blower running the 2 bar map sensor os for an 03 computer my tuner has not been able to find a manual trans os that is compatible with the 2 bar map os so he basically tuned the auto os to where ot will work but I won't be able to use my cruise the way it setup now. ICT Billet USA Made - LS Engine Transmission 4L60e Bell Housing Bolts Set Kit T56 LS1 4L80e LS1 LS3 LS2 LQ4 LQ9 LS6 L92 L99 L33 LR4 L82 L83 L84 L86 L87 LT1 L8B 551652. 97 first gear. If I can't I'll have to go with a regular T56. Still doing a lot of research here, but I am stuck on what is probably a dumb question. Kurtis bought all of our 86 chassis LS swap parts + a T56 Magnum XL trans + MCS RR2 suspension for his BRZ. Hope to be running this weekend. Part 2 finishes the install of the T56 Magnum. The Magnum transmission isn't interchangeable with a used T-56 as a swap candidate. Bowler Performance is excited to announce the release of our new line of custom off-set shifters for the Tremec T56 Magnum and TKO 500/600 transmissions. 66 1st gear ratio) T-56 Magnum 6 Speed Transmission. 5-inch aluminum and uses a 1350-style 31-spline yoke as the Magnum XL ditches the pinion flange that the factory 'Stangs use. He recently made the swap to the 755-horsepower LT5 (which also powers the Corvette ZR1 supercar) in his 1969 Camaro, and now is ready to back it up with the T56 Super Magnum six-speed manual transmission from the Bowtie. I came into this 2jz swap with the tranny already and needed to keep it for how the rest of the car is setup. The Chevrolet Performance T56 Super Magnum Six-Speed Manual Transmission is a high-torque capacity TREMEC six-speed manual. Picked up my wife's Launch Edition MKV Toyota "BMW" Supra at the dealer. I am confused on which T56 Magnum I should buy. Simplifying the swap, the Magnum XL includes a SFI-approved steel bellhousing, cross member, trans mount, isolated shifter, and shift ball. I put a T56 in my non-HAMB friendly daily driver and used a Corvette T-Handle shifter to actuate the reverse lock out. Works with a variety of LS swap applications. Adding an aluminum driveshaft reduces rotational mass which improves acceleration and reduces potential drivetrain vibrations. If you are installing a T56 Magnum, the included two-hole spacer is to be installed between the crossmember and the isolator to compensate for the isolator mounting surface of the T56 Magnum being closer to the transmission output shaft centerline than the same surface on an LS F-Body/GTO T56. Nowhere near!. The transmission is Magnum T-56 6 speed manual, luminum drive shaft, nd hydraulic clutch (all from American Power Train). The beauty of working with Chevys is the amazing level of parts interchangeability. I have an LS7 (Picking it up from machine shop today!) that I will be swapping into my 75 280z. T56 Magnum 98-02 Camaro Tr6060 04-06 Gto Level 6 Drift Lsx Swap 2. You have to modify stuff though. 7L Hemi, T56 Magnum in Your Restoration project (ROSEVILLE MOPARTS There will be plenty of guys do the Hellcat swap and never work out the. This transmission is a direct replacement for any Chevrolet vehicle with a T56 manual transmission. How could they not offer the Impala SS in stick shift? Now we have the answer - the first bolt in kit that let's you install a T56 6 speed transmission in your '94 - '96 Impala or '91 - '96 Caprice, Roadmaster, or Fleetwood, whether it's a wagon or a sedan. From what i understand i will need the drive shaft shortened and a 31 spline yoke on it, the mounting is only a half inch off so that shouldn't be a problem, and the shifter is a little far ahead. This kit includes a brand new Tremec T56 Magnum-F, Quicktime SFI Steel bell housing, Grannas offset shifter, wiring pigtail kit, chromoly tubular crossmember, prothane mount, and hardware for EVERYTHING. men's magnum parade or office shoes, in typical magnum quality. 75" This trans swap could be considered a future cost savings, a gallon of Dexron is about 1/4 the cost of a gallon of Castrol Syntorq. Glad I did it instead of the TKO600 that my brother put in his '55 custom behind a 351c. Ive read through all the tranny swap threads and see how the T56 gets hated pretty bad. CXRacing T56 Transmission Mount Kit for Subaru BRZ/ Scion FRS LS Engine Swap Comes with T56 Transmission Mount Kit ONLY Part (s) Being Sold Has One or More Registered Patent(s). We're relying on his experience and expertise with these swaps to guide us through the transition. If you are still set on a 6 speed, I have a close ratio T56 Magnum going in my '67. New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. - A 100% brand new T-56 Magnum assembly with S197-specific rear extension - 700 lb-ft. are specialists in TREMEC T5, TKO and T56 five speed and six speed transmission conversions. 6060 / T56 magnum 5th gear counteshaft. This will be pic heavy supplemental info for anyone who is going to do this, Or someone who may pick up used parts down the road and need to complete the kit on their own. Well boys and girlsI was getting ready to do a stage 1 mt82 build, but came across a pretty good deal on a used T56 Magnum XL. 5-inch aluminum and uses a 1350-style 31-spline yoke as the Magnum XL ditches the pinion flange that the factory ’Stangs use. 55 rear gear and 6000 rpm shifts. I put the T56 in my car, had some issues and got that all sorted out only to realize I ultimately preferred the T-5. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 26 Posts Dynatech LT and mid's, Bassani cat back, T56 Magnum, Mark VIII fan, Binary Editor/POPS MNAE0 Strategy). ( T56 Magnum as in a Magnum box modified for a T56 fitment for an. 0 Coyote to Tremec T56 Magnum. Find great deals on eBay for t56 6 speed transmission and used t-56 transmission. 2012 Coyote 5. T56 Mounting Adapter Plate made of billet steel. TREMEC TKO 5-Speed Manual Transmissions and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmissions in their stock forms. Even if the Mustang came from Ford with a six-speed already in it, we've looked to Tremec again to bolt in the bad boy we discuss here, the Magnum XL. My engine is mounted 1/2" forward. New Tremec TR6060 aka T56 Magnum Complete swap for mk4 Supra/Lexus SC300 Price is firm all new never used. I've not gotten a transmission yet as I'm trying to discern if I can do it with at TR6060. Ed Valenciano is one of the earliest adopters of the powerful new LT5 crate engine from Chevrolet Performance. Tremec T56 Magnum Manual Transmissions of Tremec's high-performance lineup. dyno at 430 HP. My plan is to then set the auxiliary to trigger when TPS is more than "0", and the mph is more than "4" and send this output to a normally closed or switch over relay. Including TUET11009 - GM LS T56 Magnum Street Transmission. 25" Carbon Fiber Driveshaft. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions TUET-11009 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. My reasoning for this is my car is already set up for the T45 and it was a pretty straight forward swap. " Tear down. Dodge Dakota Forum for Dodge Dakota trucks with an interactive site including Dodge Dakota Forums, Pictures, Links, Message Boards, and Chat Forum T56 install. With the help of a few friends I've been able do all the bolting on the car myself: various bolt-ons, long tubes, and my latest and greatest achievement, TT install. Well boys and girlsI was getting ready to do a stage 1 mt82 build, but came across a pretty good deal on a used T56 Magnum XL. For us, there are two kinds of T56, one is the T56 and I think the other one is a T56 Magnum, better known as the Tremec. I am confused on which T56 Magnum I should buy. If you are installing a T56 Magnum, the included two-hole spacer must be installed between the crossmember and the isolator to compensate for the isolator mounting surface of the T56 Magnum being closer to the transmission output shaft centerline than the same surface on an LS F-Body/GTO T56. We’ve wanted to swap a six-speed into every Mustang since. They are original equipment in some of the world's best Supercars such as the ZR1 Corvette and the ACR Viper — capable of handling 700 lb-ft. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 20 of 26 Posts Dynatech LT and mid's, Bassani cat back, T56 Magnum, Mark VIII fan, Binary Editor/POPS MNAE0 Strategy). The Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission would require significant modifications to be used with the V6 setup.